US EPA 8270 solutionThe GL Sciences 8270 Injector System has been developed to automate the injection of the large volumes of the sample extract directly into the OPTIC inlet. It is known that the ability to routinely inject larger volumes of sample results in significant savings for the sample preparation laboratory. It is estimated that 65% of all costs associated with semi-volatile sample analysis result from sample preparation and concentration. By a significant increase in GC-MS sensitivity, sample volumes can be greatly reduced from 1000 ml down to 50 ml or less. Corresponding decreases in solvent usage are also realized. Soil samples can be extracted and analyzed without further concentration steps. Volatile surrogate recoveries show dramatic improvement.
The GL Sciences 8270 Injector System has been configured to provide all the components necessary for successful installation and validation of EPA 8270 Method.
KEY FEATURES OF THE GL Sciences 8270 INJECTOR SYSTEM
- Reproducible large volume injection
- Reproducible, quantitative results (tested by US EPA)
- Rugged, reliable, automated performance
- Significant cost savings in sample preparation
- Proven Method 8270 performance
- Flexible OPTIC injector allows for additional method development
- Compatible with all GC-MS systems