InertCap; Gas Chromatography Capillary ColumnsGL Sciences GC Columns are designed and manufactured in Japan and offer the lowest bleed levels, the best inertness for acids/bases/mixed functional compounds, and the tightest column-to-column reproducibility.
Why InertCap GC Columns
- High inertness Our unique inner surface deactivation technology radically removes halogenated compounds, and Silanol groups, and the residual metals on the inner surface. It gives an excellent peak symmetry to highly adsorptive polar, acidic, basic, and metal coordination compounds.
- Low bleed It is important to select a column with low bleed on GC/MS analyses in order to improve the S/N ratio and detection limit, and avoid the contamination at MS part. The level of the column bleed will affect the sensitivity of any MS. As the level of the column bleed increases, the signal and the sensitivity surely degrades. The cause of bleed is the elution of cyclo-siloxanes, m/z 207 for example from the phase. InertCap for GC/MS columns realize an extreme low bleed due to our superior polymerization technology.
- Inspection samples InertCap columns are rigorously tested. We use a variety of easily-absorbed samples, such as alcohols, diols, phenols and primary amines at an ISO 9001 certified factory in Japan.
- Product stability Retention factor(k) is one of the crucial factors to inspect the batch-to-batch stability of columns.
- Inspection report Every InertCap column will be shipped with an individual inspection report.
The retention factor of InertCap has been always >2.0 % on the CV value since its release and offering the stable columns for the customers.
t1: Retention time of targeted compounds
t0: Gases that are not retained
Available types: 1MS, 1, 5MS/Sil, 5MS/NP, 5, Pesticides, 624, 1301, 25, 35, 1701, 17MS, 17, 210, 225, Pure-WAX, WAX, WAX-HT, FFAP and fast GC Columns.
Special Columns: Amines, CHIRAMIX, AQUATIC InertCap AQUATIC-2, InertCap Pesticides
Other Columns: Tailor made columns. Columns with build-in Guard Column or Transfer Line and also both.
Please contact us for column dimentions not mentioned in the catalog.