Inertsil 100Å Silica ( Unmodified Silica ) LC Columns
- Unique selectivity in both reverse and normal phase modes
- Does not lead to anomer resolution in sugar analysis
- Analyze sugars with exceptional column lifetime
- Exceptional reproducibility for an amino phase
- Low operating pressures even in highly aqueous conditions
Ultra Pure Silica gel with pore size 100Å.
Inertsil SIL-100Å is a pure Silica gel column available in normal phase mode. Because of the high quality of its Silica gel, Inertsil SIL-100Å achievs separation with sharp peaks and provides high column-to-column reproducibility.
This excellent Silica gel ideally designed for HPLC is the basis for "Inertsil 3-series” of GL Scineces. GL Sciences is the first company which emphasized the importance of silica-gel purity and determined the nature of the silanol impurities in the Silica gel.
For available versions check the catalog.
Part of the original Inertsil 3-series of phases.
|3, 5 µm||Spherical||450 m2/g||100Å||1.05 mL/g||99.999%||None||No||0%||2 - 7.5||L3|