Inertsil 100Å Silica Columns
- Unique selectivity in both reverse and normal phase modes
- Does not lead to anomer resolution in sugar analysis
- Analyze sugars with exceptional column lifetime
- Exceptional reproducibility for an amino phase
- Low operating pressures even in highly aqueous conditions
Inertsil SIL-100Å is a pure silica gel column available in normal phase mode. Because of the high quality of its silica gel, Inertsil SIL-100Å achievs
separation with sharp peaks and provides high column-to-column reproducibility. This excellent silica gel ideally designed for HPLC is the basis for Inertsil 3-series
of GL Scineces. GL Sciences is the first company which emphasized the importance of silica-gel purity and determined the nature of the silanol impurities in the Silica gel.
GL Sciences has established a successful manufacturing process for ultrapure silica gel with smooth and rigid surface.
Particles of Inertsil SIL-100Å stand out by the smooth surface, uniformity in size and spherical shape.
Check the catalog