Inertsil Diol Columns
- Unique selectivity in both reverse and normal phase modes
- Analyze sugars with exceptional column lifetime
- Longer retention than silica in normal phase mode
- Exhibits normal phase characteristics with water / acetonitrile eluents
- Analyze amino acids and water soluble vitamins without ion pair eluent modifiers
Available in reversed phase mode, normal phase mode and Size Exclusion Chromatography.
Inertsil Diol has characteristics of dihydroxypropyl group bonded phase. It shows unique selectivity in
both normal phase mode and reversed phase mode. Inertsil Diol is also available for Size Exclusion
Chromatography to separate compounds according to their size.
Check the catalog
Check the webshop