Inertsil NH2 LC Columns
- Unique selectivity in both reverse and normal phase modes
- Does not lead to anomer resolution in sugar analysis
- Analyze sugars with exceptional column lifetime
- Exceptional reproducibility for an amino phase
- Low operating pressures even in highly aqueous conditions
Amino column offering strong retentivity
Available in reversed phase mode and normal phase mode
Inertsil NH2 has Aminopropyl groups bonded to Silica gel. Generally Amino columns, including Inertsil NH2, are widely used for analysing sugar in reversed phase mode. Inertsil NH2 is also available in normal phase mode (e.g. analysis of vitamin E) and shows unique selectivity.
For available versions check the catalog.
|3, 5 µm||Spherical||450 m2/g||100Å||1.05 mL/g||99.999%||Aminopropyl
|No||8%||2 - 7.5||L8|