Inertsil ODS-2, LC Columns
- Virtually free of trace metal contaminants which can cause peak tailing
- Outstanding peak shape for acids and bases
- Exceptional physical and chemical durability provides long column life
- Vast database of chromatographic applications available to assist in method development
- Part of the most popular and trusted HPLC column series for more than 25 years
- Inertsil ODS-2 has guaranteed delivery for many years
The original 2-Series Inertsil phases, including Inertsil ODS-2, C8, Ph, C4 and SIL-150Å, created the high purity silica revolution in the late 1980s. These phases utilize a 99.999% pure silica get which is extremely durable and free from dents and cracks which can cause premature column failure.
GL Sciences now offers Inertsil 3-Series and InertSustain Series which are major advancements from the Inertsil 2-Series, and generally provide superior chromatography and alternative selectivity. However, Inertsil 2-Series still remain useful and popular in the market today. We can ensure that the Inertsil ODS-2 columns will be supplied for many more years as this is still a very popular product.
For available versions check the catalog.
|5 µm||Spherical||320 m2/g||150Å||1.15 mL/g||99.999%||Octadecyl
|Yes||18.5 %||2 - 7.5||L1|