Inertsil WP300 C4 Columns
- Super pure wide pore (300Å) silica provides superior chromatography
- High bonded phase coverage results in sharp and symmetric peaks
- Rigid silica formulation provides physical and chemical stability
- Exceptional reproducibility
- Low operating pressures even in highly aqueous conditions
Polar group embedded C4 column for analysis of hydrophobic proteins.
Inertsil WP300 C4 is a Butyl group bonded phase utilizing Silica gel with wide pores(300Å).
Also, an optimal polar group is embedded between Silica surface and Butyl group, which reduces adsorption
of basic compounds and hydrophobic proteins. Inertsil WP300 C4 is recommended for analyses of large,
very hydrophobic proteins and peptides.
Check the catalog
Check the webshop