Inertsil WP300 Diol LC Columns
- Super pure wide pore (300Å) silica provides superior chromatography
- High bonded phase coverage results in sharp and symmetric peaks
- Rigid silica formulation provides physical and chemical stability
- Exceptional reproducibility
- Low operating pressures even in highly aqueous conditions
SEC column for a wide range of molecular size
Available in normal phase and reversed phase mode
Inertsil WP300 Diol has dihydroxypropyl group bonded to Silica gel with pore size 300Å and is capable of analysing large molecules. Like Inertsil Diol, Inertsil WP300 Diol can be used for both Aqueous SEC (Size Exclusion Chromatography) and Organic SEC. Also, as a diol column, Inertsil WP300 Diol can be used in both normal phase and reversed phase mode.
For available versions check the catalog.
|5 µm||Spherical||150 m2/g||300Å||1.05 mL/g||99.999%||Diol
|No||9%||2 - 7.5||L20, L33|