InertSustain Amide Columns
- Newly Developed Evolved Surface Silica Gel
- Possible to hold and separate highly polar compounds that are difficult to retain in reverse phase mode
- Retention is a strong for a HILIC column
- Excellent in durability when using solvent containing a lot of water
- Unmatched operating back pressure
GL Sciences developed new Silica gel "Evolved Surface Silica” for InertSustain Series which provides
both high inertness and high durability. Inert-and-sustainable InertSustain series HPLC columns are the latest
models of GL Sciences and are recommended as the first choice for various purpose.
Comparison of Retention in Analysis of Melamines
Cyanuric acid and Melamine are very difficult to retain and separate in reversed phase column because the polarity
is very high. However, if you use a column for HILIC like InertSustain Amide, there is no problem and separation is fine.
InertSustain Amide is strong, and it shows that it is good for separating polar compounds.
Check the catalog