InertSustain AX C18 Analytical Columns
InertSustain AX-C18 is a reverse phase mixed mode column with an octadecyl group and an alkylamine group.
InertSustain AX-C18 can also retain polar acidic components that are generally not retained without the use
of ion pair reagents. Furthermore, by setting the ion exchange capacity weaker, it is designed so that even
the buffer mobile phase used in LC / MS can be sufficiently eluted.
In addition, it has excellent lot to lot reproducibility, which tends to be a problem with columns.
- Highly polar compounds of various acidity levels can be retained and analyzed.
- Measurement can be performed under moderate mobile phase conditions, which are compatible with LC/MS.
- PEEK columns with high pressure resistance are available.
endogenic metabolites (metabolomics) and culture solutions.
-InertSustain AX-C18 column enables measurement of sugar phosphates, etc. under conditions closer to reversed-phase mode.
(Glucose-1-phosphate, UDP-glucose, sialic acid, and NADH)
routine work on pesticide residue.
-InertSustain AX-C18 column enables measurement of glyphosate, etc. under conditions closer to reversed-phase mode.
(Glyphosate and glufosinate)
Research in pharmacokinetics
-InertSustain AX-C18 enables analysis of high-polarity anionic compounds without using any ion-pair reagent.
(Compounds containing peptides, oligonucleotides, phosphate groups (i.e., bisphosphonate-based drugs, etc.))
Usage Tips for Mixed Mode Columns
- Because of the ionic interactions, it is recommended to add 5-10 mM of salt to the eluent.
- When analyzing compounds that contain multiple anionic functional groups, a salt concentration gradient is recommended.
- After analysis of anionic compounds, the column should be washed thoroughly with 50-100 mM ammonium acetate in methanol solution or similar.
- For storage, replace with an organic solvent (methanol or acetonitrile) that does not contain salt.
Check the catalog
Check the webshop