InertSustain NH2 Columns
- Newly Developed Evolved Surface Silica Gel
- Superior peak shape with better resolution
- Wide pH compatibility and high durability
- Strict quality control program results in high reproducibility
- Unmatched operating back pressure
GL Sciences developed new Silica gel "Evolved Surface Silica” for InertSustain Series which provides
both high inertness and high durability. Inert-and-sustainable InertSustain series HPLC columns are the latest
models of GL Sciences and are recommended as the first choice for various purpose.
InertSustain NH2 has aminopropyl groups bonded to newly developed Silica gel.
Generally, aminopropyl columns are used for simultaneous analysis of sugars or vitamin E when other reversed phase
columns are unable to achieve separation, though occasionally bothered with inconsistent retention times.
GL Sciences has improved that weak point and now presents InertSustain NH2 as a highly stable and reliable amino column.
Inertsil NH2 is another Phenylpropyl bonded column from GL Sciences. By employing the new Silica gel, InertSustain
NH2 is more durable than Inertsil NH2.
Check the catalog