InertSustain Phenylhexyl Column
- Superior peak shape with better resolution
- Wide pH compatibility and high durability
- Strict quality control program results in high reproducibility
- Unmatched operating back pressure
- Excellent stability to 100 % aqueous mobile phases
GL Sciences developed new Silica gel "Evolved Surface Silica” for InertSustain Series which provides both high
inertness and high durability. Inert-and-sustainable InertSustain series HPLC columns are the latest models of
GL Sciences and are recommended as the first choice for various purpose.
InertSustain Phenylhexyl columns are bonded with phenylhexyl groups, which employs a phenyl ring with a
hexyl (6- carbon) linker and is densely bonded to our newly developed ES silica gel delivering complementary
selectivity to straight alkyl-chain columns, but with industry leading inertness, lot-to-lot reproducibility and low back pressure.
Check the catalog
Check the webshop