InertSustainBio C18 LC Columns
- Newly Developed Evolved Surface Silica Gel
- A radically new PEEK-coated-Steel Hardware preventing adsorption of peaks
- Superior peak shape with better resolution
- Wide pH compatibility and high durability
- Separation of compounds from small to large molecules
- Unmatched operating back pressure
- Suitable for analyzing Phosphate compounds WITHOUT the formation of phosphate-iron complexes found with stainless steel columns
GL Sciences developed new Silica gel "Evolved Surface Silica” for InertSustain Series which provides both high inertness and high durability. Inert-and-sustainable InertSustain Series HPLC columns are the latest models of GL Sciences and are recommended as the first choice for various purpose.
High Recoveries of Proteins and Peptides
The 200Å pore size silica creates the opportunity to separate compounds having a molecular weight from small to large molecules. In addition, the usage of highly inert packing material packed into an unique new Steel-Coated-PEEK hardware deliver excellent peak shapes for various analytes without any adsorption.
|1.9, 3 µm||Spherical||200 m2/g||200Å||1.00 mL/g||99.999%||Octadecyl
|Complete||9%||1 - 10||L1|