InertSustainSwift C18 LC Columns
- Newly Developed Evolved Surface (ES) Silica Gel
- Rapid column equilibration
- Extreme resistance to low and high pH mobile phases
- Strict quality control program results in high reproducibility
- Unmatched operating back pressure
- Rapid elution of samples in isocratic methods
- Highly inert packing material results in less tailing of peaks for virtually any type of analytes
- Excellent stability to 100% aqueous mobile phases
InertSustainSwift C18 maintains the same extreme inertness, wide pH range and provide rapid separations with symmetric peaks as the other columns in the InertSustain range. The optimization of surface area, pore size and chemical bonding delivers superior peak shapes.
InertSustainSwift C18 is also ideal for LC/MS/MS applications which offer highly sensitive results and enables MS compatible buffers to be used due to the extremely inert silica gel.
PowerPoint with more details about InterSustainSwift.
For available versions check the catalog.
|1.9, 3, 5 µm||1.0, 1.5, 2.1,
3.0, 4.0, 4.6
|Spherical||200 m2/g||200Å (20nm)||1.00 mL/g||99.999%||Octadecyl
|Complete||9%||1 - 10||L1|