InertSustainSwift C8 Wide pH Column
- Rapid column equilibration
- Extreme resistance to low and high pH mobile phases
- Strict quality control program results in high reproducibility
- Unmatched operating back pressure
- Rapid elution of samples in isocratic methods
- Highly inert packing material results in less tailing of peaks for virtually any type of analytes
- Excellent stability to 100% aqueous mobile phases
InertSustainSwift C8 is an octyl group (C8) bonded column offering the same extreme inertness to any type of compounds
just like InertSustainSwift C18, which is ideal for analyzing low polarity analytes. In addition, the optimized 200Å pore
size silica enables to analyze and retain peptides and oligonucleotides which have a molecular weight from several kDa to
several dozen kDa.
Check the catalog
InertSustainSwift C8 offer rapid elution of samples and ideal to make samples or impurities to elute rapidly when observing them not to be eluted fast enough even under organic solvent rich mobile phases.