AnaLig®AnaLig products are small diameter solid phase particles (100 - 200 mm 60 - 100 mesh) consisting of a metal-selective MRT ligand chemically bonded to solid supports such as silica gel or polymer substrates.
AnaLig products, usually in column format, are used to carry out highly selective separations on target species preparatory to analytical analysis of these species. AnaLig products are effective in removing ions in complex feed solutions to mg/L to µg/L concentration levels. Traditional separation techniques are ineffective at these low concentration levels.
Features of AnaLig Products in Chemical Analysis
- High metal selectivity even in the presence of high concentrations of competing species
- No addition of new potential contaminants such as organic solvents
- Selective removal to low concentrations of target species from feed solution
- Rapid flow rates of large solution volumes
- Rapid separation and process kinetics
- Incorporation as on-line automated unit in flow sheets for analyses in commercial separation processes
- Environmentally friendly process
- Low carbon footprint