Change in hardware for some HPLC columns. (April 2017)
Visit our booth number 20 during HPLC 2017.
Thermal Desorption calibration curve creation tool
This tool can be used to load sample or standards onto a thermal desorption tube.
It is compatible with standard OPTIC liners and 1/4 inch TD tubes with different lengths.
Part Number: 2406-6021 Thermal Desorption calibration curve creation tool
NEW BIO CATALOG
INVITATION TO GL SCIENCES ASMS BREAKFAST SEMINAR
Learn a new technique on how to efficiently enrich and purify singly and multiply phosphorylated peptides from a single titanium dioxide microcolumn using a novel protocol coupled with meter-scale monolithic silica capillary columns.
For registration and more information go here..
GL-Tip SCX and GL-Tip SDB-SCX
Spin Tips for Peptide Fractionation.
Visit our booth no. 6
The 40th International Symposium on Capillary Chromatography (ISCC), the premier meeting for pressure and electrodriven microcolumn separations and related techniques, will be held May 29 - June 03, 2016 in the Congress Centre, Riva del Garda, Italy.
Visit our booth A1.229B
New Publication with OPTIC
On the applicability of comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography combined with a fast-scanning quadrupole mass spectrometer for untargeted large-scale metabolomics
Christoph H. Weinert, Björn Egert, Sabine E. Kulling Journal of Chromatography A: 1405 (2015) 156-167
Poster @ HPLC2015;
Effect of column hardware and packing material on rapid and highly sensitive LC analysis.
Download the poster here.
Monolithic silica capillary HPLC column
MonoCap High Resolution 2000 is a 2 meter length monolithic silica capillary HPLC column which is designed for identifying extremely high number of peptides/proteins for proteome research via LC-MS/MS.
New OPTIC liner non-stick O-ring
The new O-rings are plasma treated for a non-stick, contaminant-free surface that won't stick to the inlet metal surface creating unnecessary inlet maintenance. The plasma treatment also has a positive effect of removing background impurities from the surface of the O-rings.
2406-1018 OPTIC non-stick O-ring Viton®, plasma treated, pk/10
New HPLC Column; InertSustain Bio
- Radically new type of Silica
- Separation of compounds from small to large molecules
- A radically new PEEK-coated-Steel Hardware preventing adsorption of peaks
- Suitable for analyzing Phosphate compounds WITHOUT the formation of phosphate-iron complexes found with stainless steel columns
- Extreme resistance to low and high pH mobile phases
- Endlessly reproducible from column-to-column and batch-to-batch for consistent results
New HPLC Column; InertSustainSwift
- Newly Developed Evolved Surface (ES) Silica Gel
- Superior peak shape with better resolution
- Wide pH compatibility and high durability
- Strict quality control program results in high reproducibility
- Unmatched operating back pressure
- Shorter retention times
- Fast HPLC
We have changed our name from ATAS GL International B.V. to GL Sciences B.V.