FastRemover for Phospholipid and Protein.FastRemover for Protein (0.45 µm)
FastRemover is a 96-well type filter plate which is ideal for preparing precipitated protein samples. It is also available for rapid processing of multiple plasma samples.
- Removing proteins from biological samples by easy operation.
- Optimally designed elution tip and filter to process a trace of analytes with minimal sample loss.
- Easy-to-dry design is perfect for processing with automated vacuum instruments.
- Available for high sensitivity analysis as the impurities in the material is minimized.
- Available for direct injection from the collection plate to LC/MS/MS as it is able to remove microparticle contaminants.
FastRemover for Phospholipid (0.2 µm)
The FastRemover for Phospholipid 96-well plate deliver a rapid and effective removal of proteins and phospholipids in plasma and serum samples without sacrificing the recovery of your target analytes.
- Simple & easy protocol to remove proteins and phospholipids.
- High sensitivity analysis is unaffected by contamination from plasticizers or other impurities found in other 96-well plates.
- Removal of microparticle contaminants enables injection to LC/MS/MS directly from the collection plate
- Removes more than 90% of phospholipids resulting in eliminating ion-suppression.
- Prolong HPLC/UHPLC column lifetime by removing proteins and phospholipids that can damage your column.